Sunday, February 25, 2007

guys in glam?

No new big-name arrivals to report...other than Celine Dion, who arrived out of hibernation in a really nice green gown. I love Celine, and I think her sheer gorgeousness is enough to justify the many road trips I've devoted to easy listening radio stations.
Beyond Celine...I'm wondering if it's possible to really compose best- and worst-dressed lists for the night's men. Yes, Leo has received rave reviews so far, but I think that's due to his innate hotness and sex appeal rather than the fact that he's wearing a suit. Also, just seconds ago, I was tempted to devote an entire post to Steve Carell, but only because I have a huge crush on him (yes, I know)...not because he's in formal wear.
The exception? Borat. He is so, so, so hot in real life.

No comments: